Saturday, July 17, 2010

Its Summer!! and that means shopping for Fall!!

So you should check out your local shops and see if they have a pre-season sale going on. Like Nordstrom's does right now. They put all their new fall pieces on sale for a couple weeks. I just provided some of my favorite samples of this Fall's offering. You'll notice they're all jackets and coats. Cause that's all I usually shop for. Everything else under the jacket I'll just layer up.
 
Tibi Ritz Tweed coat
I love that its convertible. I feel I get more for my money. 
And Tweed is a must for Fall. 


 
This Burberry coat is a throw back to the 50s Big Baggy Coats that hid everything, but you know lurking under there were some curves. Also a timeless classic that will last generations.


 
Catherine Malandrino textured wool coat
Loveeee Oversized, coats with this one its all about the Ruffles.

Don't forget the boots! or booties.
Sam Edelman Torin Booties, Suede also a must for fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment