Sunday, July 11, 2010

L.A. Food Trip

So I was Pei's eating buddy on this food trip to LA. And I have to say I failed her. Her appetite has surpassed mine. Which is not saying much, since I eat a lot less now. But on this trip she managed to awe me with her endless appetite. So here are the pics of stuff we ate. I recommend clicking on them to see the food in all their macro glory~

Din Tai Fung
Better than when I had it in Taipei. But probably because we were ravenous from our plane ride. 

Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen
Apparently we went to the wrong branch...it was average. I got the ramen with char-sui bowl. That's not char-sui btw~ thats just deep fried pork chunks. I was dissapointed.

Father's Office
Cozy lil bar with every man for himslef seating and order at the bar. Though we didnt get a chance to eat our burgers till they were cold, it was still good. So I imagine they would have been even better. 

Daikokuya
BEST DAMN RAMEN EVER. E  V  E  R . EEEEEEEVER!!
Do you see the long strips of succulent pork in there? Do YOU?!?! because that was the best part!

Sea Harbor Seafood
Super sized portions~ so we ordered what we would usually order in TX and it turned out to be too much because of the gigantic portions. Still it was good.

Duck House- No pics here cause we just met our friend's friends and were too embarrassed to act like tourist and bust out the cameras. But the Peking Duck was gooooooooooood. 

Inbetween that we went to Laguna Beach to tan and burn. I like how efficient this boutique is.

Anime Expo to let out our inner child, and Club to get our drink on till 1:30 in the morning cause thats when last call is in LA apparently. Boo~ Checked out Ktown and Little Tokyo~ next time, I have to get my Korean BBQ on!

We must go back soon, the weather was pleasant as always, and the people were lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment