Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its about Time!

Forget the Iphone 4, and Droid. My next phone is gonna be Hello Kitty~~ Someone has finally made a 3D Hello Kitty Head Shaped Phone! I've been waiting for well over 10 yrs now. But there are some design flaws, like when you open it and talk into it, the Face should be on your ear not upside down by your mouth =(  I think it retails for about $11900NT = $370 US and comes in 4 colors. White, pink, fusia, and black. I'm not gonna deny that I want it. I WANT ALL FOUR! But I will settle for a black one to use and a Pink one to keep on ice. I'll have to remember to pick up one up in Taiwan when we go back. Taiwan is a hotbed for hello kitty phones. None have been worthy of high sticker price, but at least this one got the concept down. You can check Katoon's site, they got a video where its featured on some talk show.The light colored ones come with straps, earbuds  and some other junk. While the black and fuscia one comes in a black makeup case, with strap and ear buds.

They also make a Doramon one~ ^-^*

1 comment:

  1. ahh like the black kitty! can't wait to see u pull out a hello kitty head from the purse when someone calls hehe =D

    ReplyDelete