Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tokidoki at Sephora



Just happen to remember about the cute Tokidoki stuff Ying showed me and wandered over to Shephora.com and lo and behold, it is available to order today! So I'm pretty excited about getting getting the eye palettes cause they have an extra compartment under the eye shadows to store whatever u can fit in there. Unfortunately not everything in the line is available. The Highlighter, lip gloss and eye pencils have yet to be released.

This is the stuff I ordered. Nail buffers, and a set of nail filers. This is great cause I'm super anal about my nails and must always file and buff them. This way I can carry it in my bag with the case!


These are the eye shadow palettes one in purple and one for the smokey eye look. I skipped on the green one.

Then I went ahead and order the liquid eyeliner in eggplant or they call it Carina, after the lil cactus kitty. I really was tempted to get in in pink, but I wanted to see how color comes out and if it actually stands out. And last I got, lip stain in Cactus Friends (Coral)


I hope the makeup quality is decent, I'm not expecting spectacular, but hopefully not cheap. I'm a sucker for packaging and these do some in some cute boxes that I don't think I'll be able to trash. They also have Bellissima makeup bags to match and store these lil cuties, they're not as expensive as the regular Tokidoki line so you may want to pick up one at Sephora.com

2 comments:

  1. Connie and I went to Sephora the other day and saw them! The didn't have the full line at the store yet, but we got the nail files! super cute. Did you get the make up in the mail yet? I'm thinking about getting the eye shadows, let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I did, I got 2 eye shadow palates, and the nail buffers.

    ReplyDelete