Thursday, March 4, 2010

La Mer Worth It?

Now I did just get some microdermabrasion done the week before. It was my first time. It is amazing and hurts so good. The next day after the treatment, I did get flaky skin again, but it was noticeably less. I have a few more treatments to go, but I will pair this with using La Mer because I want my skin back to what it use to be before I came out to NOVA. The winter this season has been vicious.

So then I finally broke down and bought La Mer. Of course it was the smallest size they had (1oz)but, hot damn this stuff works! Granted I have only been using this stuff for a week now. I had some concerns since the cream is thick and has to be rubbed in your palm before application. I feel like I'm wasting it on my fingers and palms. Ok, so I have combo skin, oily in the summer, dry in the winter, and recently I have been fighting flaky skin on my cheeks. After this I have seen an immediate reduction in flaky skin, and skin texture. Its not yet super smooth, but with all the at home exfoliations I did, they never seemed to remove all the dead skin. This cream moisturized my skin enough so that I don't get the flaky skin. Definately get it if you can.

I also got the La Mer Eye concentrate. I actually got the limited edition one with the little stand that holds the ball wand. Its rather convenient. I cant stand getting applicators and wands with stuff and no where to store it properly, cause then I lose them. So this is applied morning and evening after cleansing, but I will follow up on that when I see results. Which I do hope is soon. I have bad bags and dark circles under my eyes, and even lil white bumps near the corners of my eyes. I doubt this will remedy the bumps, but hopefully this make the circles disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment