Saturday, March 6, 2010

Only in Japan

Japan is a great country, full of wonders like Mt. Fuji, Geishas, Onsens, Otakus, and now the F Cup Cookie. A cookie you consume twice a day with water to increase breast cup size, and curves your appetite, in turn helping u slim down.
Japan seems to be obsessed with breast size and has a plethora of breast enhancements methods to show for it. Theres the Bust up Gum for those who want to chew their way to breast enlargment.


There are clinics, creams, shakes, vacuum pumps, kits, and even masks for the breasts. As long as there are women out there who appreciate natural breast vs. plastic there will always be a market for breast enhancements and thank god Japan will be there to fill it. I myself am one of the more unfortunate girls that look to grow up top, but that won't happen unless I go plastic (which I won't) or I get pregnant which won't be soon. So I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna try that cookie. And why not? I need to slim down for summer anyways~ >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment