Thursday, April 7, 2011

Elie Saab 2011 S/S

I'm sure they had Weddings in mind when they drew these up, even though they have a separate wedding gown line. This season's haute couture dresses are undeniably more beautiful than their wedding line. Fluid dresses with delicately draped overlays. This is why I haven't gone dress shopping yet, I want it all!! Notice the Asian girls in red, think they're trying to appeal to the Asians for weddings? Its worked on meee~ I'm ready to shun my custom made cheongsam for the flowing red one. I have already picked out what I would wear for each part of the wedding. OOoh wishful thinking.

 Ceremony, I love the sheer layer for a lil extra coverage. 

 Chinese Ceremony, Just a touch of lace peeking out

Reception, SHINY

Day After Brunch, for a lazy Sunday

 Okay maybe not for brunch, Its a bit excessive, but I would like to just wonder around in the flowing dresses. Somewhere windy...on a boat. I need to find someone with a boat...

Anyways, heres a few more of my faves and the runway vid if you want to see the dresses flow~~~
  
 

Their actual wedding design


1 comment: