Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Blogs

Seems like everyone knows someone who is getting married~ so here are just a few blogs that I frequent for inspiration.

AustinWeddingBlog I read this one since we wanted our wedding in Austin, We heart Austin! The culture, the mood, the food trucks, and all the things to do there~ but we settled for Dallas.

Weddingchicks is a regularly updated blog that show cases vendors and real weddings. They also provide free templates for the DIY bride.

Bridalsnob is good if you're a visual bride or illiterate.

DIYBride for the obviously DIY bride. (What I'm aspiring to be)

Cost Helper tells you what others pay for their wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely mention! Totally made my day! I'm a huge fan of BridalSnob too - Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete