Thursday, July 23, 2009



Meet Reeses, as in Pieces. I name every pet I've ever had after food, and she is Reeses because of her coat. We were gonna name her Lucky, because she just arrived at the adoption center a couple hours before, and her coat is considered lucky, and her file number was actually 8888, super lucky to we Chinese people. But Lucky is such a generic name, so we went with what we thought she looked like. We just got her a couple of weeks ago and shes adorably cute, extremely affectionate, and spazzes out daily. She likes to nuzzle which doesn't help my allergies, so I pop an allergy pill everyday. But she is worth it. She loves milk, but her digestive system does not, and believe me she has the most rancid flatulence. Even with her awesomely bad gas, she is a welcome addition to our home.

1 comment: